The Birds, The Bees, The Dogs...

Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 00:11
         If before my first orgasm I was already masturbating a lot, now that I had the added benefit of the orgasm, I was completely addicted.  And I would get horny for the simplest reasons. I started getting horny whenever I saw couples kissing in the park or even in magazine advertising. 
         There was a park in front of our house and I used to come home through it after school. One day when walking through the park I saw two dogs acting very strange. At that age I had no idea what they were doing but of course, they were fucking. And somehow, even not knowing what it was about it made me instinctively horny. I sat down on a bench and tried to watch without being obvious that I was watching. I took out a book from my school bag and pretended to read while looking at the dogs with the corners of my eyes.
         The male was fumbling and trying to mount the female. Then I realized that the male was inserting his penis in the female's vagina! 
         It was like a revelation! I then realized why many of the girls in the magazines were photographed on their fours with their bottoms up! And why  some of them were spreading their legs and spreading their pussies: They were offering their pussies for the men to insert their penis!! The thought was frightening and exciting at the same time and it made me incredibly horny.
         I went home almost running. It was at least 2 hours before my parents came home from work so I went to their bedroom and took my dad's magazine, went to my bedroom, locked the door, took off my clothes and laid down on bed looking at the photos, masturbating, imagining how they would look like with a man. The girls on their fours with a man inserting his penis in her vagina from behind, the girls laying down spreading their legs with a man between them...
         I masturbated several times and just stopped because it was time for my parents to come home.


        Suddenly many things in the world started making sense. The cats that I used to think were fighting in the night, I bet they were fucking! The little red bugs that I use to see, connected by their “tails” and used to call “trailer bugs”... They were actually fucking!
         Trips to my grandparent's farm suddenly became more interesting!
When I realized what the animals were really doing, I started getting horny watching them whenever we went to visit my grandparents. Dogs, cats, insects, horses... They were all fucking! It seems there were sex everywhere I looked!
        I remember when I was little, I saw my uncles trying to make the horse mount a mare and I asked my mother what they were doing and she just snapped at me: “You shouldn't be asking these questions!” Well, now I know that they were trying to make the horse insert his penis in the mare's pussy. 
Why? I still didn't know. Maybe the mare needs some pleasure? (On a side note, I was lucky that I had seen the scene from far away and they were in a position in which I couldn't see the horse's penis. Otherwise, when I realized that the man's penis was supposed to go into the women's vagina I could have had a heart attack remembering the horse's size).
        I had a hiding place in the farm, a big vine bush, so dense that it looked impenetrable from the outside, but it was hollow in the inside. I used to play with my dolls there since I was very little. It was my hidden cave. Whenever I saw animals fucking. I would get horny and go to my hiding cave to masturbate. And I must have been a very horny little girl for even watching those red bugs fucking would make me horny and wanting to masturbate.


        A few years later, one night, when I was asleep in my bedroom in our house, I heard the cats meowing right under my window. I woke up to watch. I wouldn't pass an opportunity to get horny. Then I saw three cats. Two males and one female. The female was crouched watching the two males fighting. I thought they were fighting to see which one will take the female. Then after one of them was declared winner he went on to penetrate the female. But the other male stayed and watched the whole scene. And then, when the winner male finished, the looser take his turn fucking the female too!! They were not fighting to see who will fuck the girl. They were fighting to see who will fuck her first!! 
        That somehow made me even hornier and I started wondering if women also used to be penetrated by two men...

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:

    what a load of bullshit, cats dont have sex for pleasure so they didnt fight to see who fucked the female first. you are bullshitting completely. i bet you are some old man who gets a kick off pretending to be a young girl. you freak.

  2. Unknown Says:

    It's weird, but it seems to me like I always knew or had a feeling the male had to put his penis into the pussy. My dad explained to me when I was 9 or 10. He didn't focus on the penis and the pussy so much as on the seed reaching the egg, and I put two and two together. As a kid I spent a lot of time on my family's farms too, and was very intrigued by the size of the animal organs too. I feel totally gross about it today but I actually explored one of my uncle's Rottweiler's penises once. I was curious because it had a hard ball at the base of it at the time and shortly after touching it, it started ejaculating on the floor. Gross I know. I didn't get turned on by that. I was just a curious young child at the time. On a funny note though. I went with my grandparents to one of our wild parks here, and on one of sighting trips there were baboons around us, and particularly a female baboon that was in heat. She was right next to our car. A baboon in heat is usually very swollen and red in a big area around her pussy to attract the males. Sure thing, next moment a male baboon grabs her from behind and starts doing the dirty. I asked my grandparents and aunt aloud what they were doing while pointing at it. They gave it one glance and just looked ahead of them after, ignored my question and drove on. But that baboon gave it to her really hard. I could hear him slapping against her while he was holding on. He only did it for a few seconds and then retracted.

Post a Comment

My Cliterary Blog | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com