My First Orgasm

Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 00:07
One day I found a new magazine in my father's wardrobe. This one was different. For the first time I saw the girls showing pussy. And this magazine made me even more excited as it showed the girls spreading their legs, spreading their pussies and masturbating, as I have been doing myself. I found out that I wasn't the only one doing this. And from the expression on their faces I also concluded that I wasn't the only one having pleasure doing it and I wasn't the only one who thought it should be done hidden. That relaxed and excited me at the same time.
  And those new poses were much more exciting. Until then the magazines that I had seen had only girls in shy poses, covering their pussies with their hand, most even covering their breasts. The new magazines had girls spreading their legs and spreading their pussy lips, as if they were offering their pussies and their breasts. Even though I still didn't know what it was all about and I didn't know anything about sex, those poses and the way the girls posed, offering their pussies, made me much more excited.
  And this increased excitement led me to my biggest discovery.


  One afternoon I was in bed looking at one of those magazines. One particular photo caught my attention. It was a very pretty blonde with very nice breasts, laying down on a bed, spreading her legs, with her knees a little flexed, her left hand fingers spreading her pussy lips and the middle finger of her right hand on her clit (of course, in that period I didn't know it was called "clit". I used to call it "the little button") and an expression of pure pleasure on her face. I put myself in the same position and spread my pussy lips as she was doing and started to rub my little button. At one point, the pleasant sensation started increasing, making me want to spread my legs even more. All that rubbing was starting to hurt my little button so I licked my fingers to lubricate them and concentrated my rubbing on the hood and the area around, not on the button itself because it is too sensitive. The pleasure was still increasing. My fingers started moving faster, in circular movements around the little button. And then... I felt like a force was taking charge of my body muscles. All my muscles contracted making me put my feet back on the bed and raise my pelvis up in the air. My right hand fingers were like pressing a release button. I  I held the air in my lungs and stopped breathing and threw my head back, my mouth open like in a silent scream, I felt heat covering my face, I was probably blushing and yet my body was shivering like it was cold. All the hairs in my body and head stood up in shivers and goose bumps. I stayed like that, unmovable, for a few seconds but it felt like a few minutes. My vision turned dark. I thought I was passing out. Then all my muscles relaxed and my body slumped back on the bed. My breathing came back and I started to moan. My body was shivering and spasming and my legs felt powerless like jelly.


I just had my first orgasm.


  Of course, in that time I had no idea what just happened.  First I panicked thinking that my fears had come true: I had hurt myself doing it, I got a disease! Then I thought that if it was a disease, it couldn't feel THAT good. Then I thought that if I'm sick and I'm feeling good then the sickness may not be physical, it is mental! I imagined myself being taken to the hospital. Then to a mental institution.
I had all these thoughts in just a fraction of a second. Or maybe it was all at the same time. I tried to calm down and think this over. And I thought that it was probably a freak accident and it may not happen again. Then after long deliberation I thought that there is only one way to find out. I was anxious and worried. Wishing to feel that intense pleasure and frightened that it may happen again. I continued flipping through the magazine. Other girls spreading their legs and touching their pussies, some spreading their pussy lips like offering their pussies for men to penetrate, with that expression of pleasure on their faces. If they do it and show it in magazines then it can't be a disease. I started getting excited again and started rubbing my pussy. I went back to that photo of the blonde girl spreading her legs and masturbating. I put myself in position again. After a few minutes that sensation came back and started growing. It was coming. I was afraid but wanted it at the same time. It was getting closer. It was too pleasant to stop. I wanted it. And it finally came. My muscles contracted, my head thrown back, my mouth open, shivers, spasms, goose bumps, heavy breathing and moaning. Nooo, this can't be sickness. This can't be a disease. It is so pleasant that it can only be good. Yes, it has to be something good. But then why do we have to keep it secret? I don't know. But I want more.

10 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wow that was very erotic and well written. I remember my first orgasm around the same age. I was in a hot tub on vacation. I was facing outside the tub so that the jet of water would go against my crotch. This would also allow me to stare at the women - their thick asses swaying as they walked by in their bikinis. One day I was courageous enough to pull my penis out in the water an place it against the flow of one of the jets. I felt the pleasure build and after a couple of minutes the pleasure exploded and I had to move my penis away because it was so intense.

    As an aside, I have had the opportunity to give two different women their first orgasms. One was with my first girlfriend who was 14 when I was 17. I was rubbing her clit when she started cumming. I didn't really know what was happening so I just continued rubbing. She didn't have the foresight (or maybe the energy) to push my hand away. I remember her making a strange, twisted facial expression and gutteral noise unlike anything I've ever seen - even many years later of intense sexual relationships with numerous women. Never have I seen overwhelming pleasure on such naked display. It was grotesque and beautiful.

  2. Caty Says:

    Thank you for reading my blog and for sharing your stories.

    Caty

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Wonderful story. You always get me so turned on.

  4. Caty Says:

    I'm glad you enjoyed.

  5. Unknown Says:

    I was 6 when I had my first one. I was in the bathroom and alone, playing with my little penis. I'd "milk" it continuously with both hands. I had a technique by changing between my left and right hands, not because I got tired with one and then changed to the other but a technique that was one stroke with my right hand from the base of my penis all the way through releasing my hand and then follow up with my left hand directly after performing the same movement. I could do this very quickly. Left-right-left-right etc. I'd play this way until something made me stop. The sensation was too intense and I'd stop. So I was basically edging it at that point. I did it a couple of times more usually and then just stop and go about my day. But this time I overdid it, I took it too far and I was rewarded with my first dry orgasm. It was wonderful, confusing and scary at once. I started convulsing uncontrolably my penis popping up and releasing unexplicably and it carried on for about 20 seconds. I thought I'd broken something or hurt myself, even though it felt great I was scared, and my heart pounding like crazy.
    It wasn't long before I tried feeling that again as you can imagine. This is what started my addiction and adventures with masturbation. Could never stop since then, and sometimes enjoy it even more than sex itself.

  6. Caty Says:

    Thank you for appreciating my blog and for sharing your stories, Sean.

  7. Anonymous Says:

    i had my first when i was 7 i would sneak into my dads room in the early morning and grab one of his magazines from under his bed and take it to the living room when i got there i would crawl under the computer desk and rub my penis in till i had that overwhelming sensation. but nothing came out i thought i was different than anyone else but then when i turned 14 i tried it again and i got this creamy sticky fluid out of it i looked at it to try and figure it out and i realized it was sperm i was delighted to see i wasn't different from anyone else

  8. Anonymous Says:

    reading this I am horny

  9. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Caty, fantastic story! Got me horny! What you describe as a girl opening her pussy lips with fingers is also called "showing pink". And it is my favorite turn-on. I love when beautiful girls are doing it with legs spread wide, or on all fours (doggie). Please write more!! ;-)
    Mike

  10. Anonymous Says:

    I don't remember the age but I remember rubbing my penis between my thumb and two fingers up and down over the head. I was uncut so I could use the foreskin which stimulated the head but was not irritating. I would stroke it until I felt that sensation coming heavier and heavier until it was so intense I had to stop. I did this for about a year before I finally came and the creamy white fluid oozed out. I was fially "a man". A year later it did not ooze out it spurted. Wow. I loved it!

Post a Comment

My Cliterary Blog | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com