In the Woods

Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 00:28
         When I was around 13-14 my school was close to some woods. My house was beyond the woods so me and some of my friends used to take a shortcut through the woods to go to and back from school.

         One day at school I overheard the conversation of some of the older boys in school. They said that from time to time there are couples who go to the woods to fuck.

         Just the idea of couples fucking in the woods made me horny and since that day I started fantasizing and masturbating thinking of it.

         Some time later I was in class and through the window of my class I could see a man walking towards the woods. Then at one point he looked around to check if no one was seeing him and left the road and entered the woods through some bushes.

         Then about 15 or 20 minutes later I saw a girl walking the same way and entering the woods in the same place. My heart started pounding. They are going to fuck!

         I could barely wait to the end of the classes. I gave some excuse to my friends saying I would have to stay a little more at school, so that they would go without me. Then I waited a few impatient minutes until all the people who take the shortcut through the woods left. When I saw that no one else was going that way I went towards the woods and entered in the same spot that I saw the couple entering. There was a trail of trampled grass that I could follow. My heart was pounding. Then among some dense bushes and trees I saw a shelter, made of bushes and branches. Like a small tent. I approached carefully. But when I could see inside there was no one there. Of course, the couple knows what time the school ends and they know that after school there will be students walking nearby so they left before it. But there I was, in that shelter where just a few minutes earlier there was a couple fucking! I looked inside and imagined the girl laying down, her legs spread and the man between her legs, inserting his cock in her pussy. I got so horny that I couldn't resist. I laid down inside the shelter, spread my legs put my hand inside my panties and masturbated like crazy.

         Only a few years later I realized how stupid I had been. Obviously that place was frequented. A man could show up at any time there. And if I was caught there I could have been raped and I wouldn't have any defense. But what did I know? I was only 13 and very horny and those thoughts brought so much pleasure to me that I didn't imagine things like rape and forcing.

         After masturbating there I went home and masturbated a few more times in bed, fantasizing about that place. In my fantasy I would enter the woods and see a couple in the shelter. And I would watch them. I would see them kissing, the man caressing her legs, her breasts... I would see the girl raising her skirt, taking off her panties, spreading her legs, offering her pussy to the man. The man would then kneel between her legs and insert his cock in her pussy.

         I fantasized about this for several nights. And then it started to get more elaborated: the couple would realize that I was nearby watching. I would get scared and try to run but the girl would tell me not to worry, it's ok, I can watch if I want. She would invite me to come closer to watch. I would sit there watching them fucking until they had an orgasm. Then she would ask me if I wanted to try. I would nod yes and she would help me take her place In the shelter. I would lay down, raise my skirt, take off my panties and spread my legs. And the man would insert his cock in my pussy and move it until I had a strong orgasm.

         I masturbated for months on this fantasy.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:

    COMPLETELY hot! Very descriptive and well written! Love it!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I just came so much to this story! I wish you could see all of it!!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    That was such a turn on!!!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    The story of the couple fucking turn me on,I started masturbating ;)

Post a Comment

My Cliterary Blog | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com